- Patient Rights, Billing, Insurance
- Patient Guide
- Quality & Safety
- Gift Shop
- WiFi Access
We are always happy to have you visit your loved ones at MidHudson Regional Hospital. We know moments with you make the healing process faster and more meaningful.
We are always happy that you can visit your loved ones at MidHudson Regional Hospital. We know the best road to recovery is to see the faces of our friends and family when in the hospital. However, we do ask that you keep your in-room visitation to 2 visitors per patient, each must be at least 12 years old.
We have daily visitor times as follows:
- 5 Cooke – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day
- 6 Cooke – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day
- Critical Care – 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day
- 5 Thorne (Behavioral health) – 11-noon, 7-8 p.m. every day
- 5 Spellman – 11-noon, 7-8 p.m. every day
- Rehabilitation – 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Turning Point (Inpatient rehab) Sundays 12:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours: Noon - 8 p.m.
- Phone hours: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.