- Overview of Services
- Latest News
- Accolades, Awards
- Chaplaincy Services
Accolades, Awards, Accreditations
MidHudson Regional Hospital's dedication to excellence has resulted in recognitions we are extremely proud of
MidHudson Regional Hospital's dedication to excellence has resulted in recognitions it is extremely proud of including:
- MidHudson Regional Hospital Certified Home Health Services was named among the nation’s top 100 “Elite” home care agencies by HomeCare Elite (out of over 9,000 agencies nationwide).
- The Early Education Center was named the 2016 Day Care of the Year by the Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc.
- The Center for Diabetes Management received a four-year extension of its accreditation by the American Diabetes Association.
- The Inpatient Rehabilitation program was awarded a three-year accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Professional Radiology Oncology Services (PROS) at MidHudson Regional Hospital was awarded full accreditation status by the American College of Radiation Oncology.
- The Hudson Valley Renegades honored some of those who helped save the life of an 11-year-old boy who collapsed while playing a Little League Baseball game. Among those introduced on the field prior to the start of the Aug. 4 game were Dr. Zubair Zoha, and Nurses Stacy Fell and Sarah Ogasian.
- The Cancer Center was awarded a three-year accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers administered by the American College of Surgeons.
- The hospital’s annual Caregiver Conference was named one of 33 finalists for a national charitable organization’s award.
- The hospital’s community relations department was honored with two national Aster Awards for a radio commercial and TV commercial, and with a Silver Telly Award for “The Best is Yet to Come,” a 4-minute information video about the hospital. The Telly Awards, presented in Silver and Bronze categories, recognize outstanding local, regional and cable TV commercials and programs.
MidHudson Regional Hospital was a winner of a $200,000 New York State Department of Health Patient Safety Award.